It's time for the 2006 Engadget Awards, and we're asking for your nominations for the GPS Device of the Year.
Nominating is easy, here's how you do it:
- Leave a comment as you normally would with what you're nominating for this category (remember, comments must be validated!).
- Don't include your reasons for nominating it or any of that stuff, just leaving the name is fine.
- Limit your nominations only to devices or apps that were introduced and sold for the first time in 2006 (which means no concept devices or prototypes, although we will allow updated versions of previous products).
- Nominations only need be made once to be in the running, so make a quick scan to see if someone's already beat you to your suggestion (i.e., don't nominate anything more than once!).
- We will round up the best selections, and put them to the popular vote.