Holy crap, that's a lot of iPhone news. We've collected every meaningful detail below, and now we're pretty stoked to have our site back. Game on!
- iPhone 3G is finally official, starts at $199, available July 11th
- iPhone 3G hands-on
- The Lucky 22: countries receiving iPhone 3G on July 11th
- Steve Jobs keynote live from WWDC 2008
- iPhone push notification service for devs announced
- Apple's lucrative iPhone revenue sharing goes away, replaced with "traditional" model
- iPhone 3G purchase and activation will be in-store only
Even more iPhone stuff
- Sega, Pangea, Digital Legends show off $9.99 iPhone games
- eBay, TypePad, others showcase iPhone apps at WWDC
- iPhone 2.0 free in early July for all iPhone owners, $9.95 for iPod touch
- iPhone 3G hits the FCC
- TomTom already has iPhone navigation software ready to roll
- iPhone 1.0, R.I.P.: 2007-2008
- Sizing it up: iPhone 3G vs. the rest
- So, are you gonna get an iPhone 3G?
- Next version of OS X will be called Snow Leopard
- Apple previews OS X Snow Leopard: scheduled to ship "in about a year"
- MobileMe announced for iPhones, Macs, and PCs -- .Mac is dead
- MobileMe gets a video tour, and John the Apple guy is your guide
- Engadget's WWDC 2008 predictions
- Apple stores go down all over the world
- WWDC 2008 keynote video now online