Sure, it may not be as functional as a 3 megapixel camera conspicuously disguised as a magnetic cat
, but what could be more secure than an oversized pseudo-padlock thumbdrive? Not your style? Well, surely you have use for a new towel, complete with iPhone pocket? No? Might you enjoy re-training yourself to breathe while basking in the glow of your iPod-ready black light? Fine. Negative Nancy (shown above). We'll just leave you to your USB-warmed coffee and rage relief button. When you're ready to come out and play, hit up the links below to help us crown the king of crappy combos.
- Brando Flash Drive (Looks like a padlock!)
- USB cup warmer (with a massive 56-inch USB cable!)
- A black light -- with an iPod dock!
- Visualizing pulse meter (for learning how to breathe!)
- Gym towel iPhone pocket!
- The unfortunate offspring of the Staples Easy Button's sordid love affair with a stress ball.
Crapgadget: which makes the others look awful-er?
|Brando Flash Drive (Looks like a padlock!)||208 (5.2%)|
|USB cup warmer (with a massive 56-inch usb cable!)||578 (14.4%)|
|A black light -- with an ipod dock!||586 (14.6%)|
|Visualizing pulse meter (for learning how to breathe!)||485 (12.1%)|
|Gym towel iPhone pocket!||1282 (31.9%)|
|The unfortunate offspring of the Staples Easy Button's sordid love affair with a stress ball.||874 (21.8%)|