Slick design and features with wow factor
TOKYO – Jan. 16, 2012 – Today, Motorola Mobility Japan, Inc, announced the Japan launch of the incredibly thin and lightweight Motorola RAZR™ smartphone. This smartphone is loaded with sexy curves. Its sculpted glass face, diamond-cut aluminum accents and hyper-vibrant 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display reflect museum-worthy industrial design, while its KEVLAR® fiber, splash-guard coating, and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen make this work of art a force to be reckoned with.
While they're still dazzled by the outside, hit them with what's on the inside. A cool 1GB of RAM hooks up with a dual-core 1.2GHz processor and Android™ 2.3.6 to get you a lightning-fast user interface and the power to multi-task like never before. Rock your playlists while you check your email, breeze through photos – all at the same time, without delay. Watch movies on a screen that sports a wider range of colors than most LCD HDTVs. And when you're tired of watching (as if), use the cinematic-quality front-facing 720p HD video camera and 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with even sharper 1080p HD video capture to create your own movies – all with image-stabilization technology to turn your life into art without breaking a sweat.
Work Smart, Not Hard
Government-grade encryption protects your email, contacts and calendar so you are business ready. Even your strict IT manager will be impressed. Work smart with Smart Actions – a preloaded app on Motorola RAZR that lets you automate everyday tasks and enable better battery life. Smart Actions can turn down the ringer when you step into work, change the Bluetooth and GPS settings when you get home to save battery, or send a text to someone if you miss their call – letting you focus more on what's actually important.
And Motorola RAZR's no slouch with damage-resistance, either. It's armed with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a splash-guard coating, even on the electrical boards inside. Because a museum-quality device demands museum-quality protection.
Motorola RAZR is powerful on its own but when combined with Motorola's accessories, you unleash a world of possibilities. Use the Motorola HD Dock or HD Station to let loose Motorola's revolutionary webtop application, giving you the power to edit documents, browse the Web with a full Firefox browser, and connect to an HDTV or monitor, speakers and other peripherals for large-screen entertainment.
Motorola RAZR Key Features*
· Powered by Android 2.3.6, Gingerbread
· Dual-core 1.2GHz processor and 1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking
· 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
· Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 3G or Wi-Fi
· KEVLAR® fiber for strength and Corning® Gorilla® Glass for scratch resistance
· Water repellent coating protects the phone, and even the inside components, against everyday spills
· Comes in Shadow Black or Glacier white
· Preloaded with the Motorola MotoCast™ app gives you the power to stream or download content from your PC straight to
your device so your personal content is always within reach1
· Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing
· Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime
· Bluetooth® 4.0 low energy
· 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
· Powerful 1780 mAh battery
For availability information contact KDDI or visit their website at www.au.kddi.com.