This time around, you'll need to answer a specific question in the comments as part of the entry process: what are two things you'd like to see on your iPad to help you stay productive while on the go? Good luck!
Wednesday: 16GB WiFi-only, courtesy of Wonders app
Thursday: 16GB WiFi-only, courtesy of CloudOn
Friday: 32GB with AT&T LTE and full year of GoGo service, courtesy of GoGo
- Leave a comment below. To enter, answer the following question: What are two things you'd like to see on your iPad to help you stay productive while on the go? Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) 16GB WiFi-only Apple iPad (2012).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. CloudOn and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 12, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 13
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16