This may just be the biggest single giveaway we've held on Engadget yet. We dare you to resist the tempting lure of an 11-inch MacBook Air with 4GB RAM and 128GB hard drive, capable of running Mac OS X and Windows 7! With graduation season upon us, our friends at Parallels are hooking you up with the best senior gift that you could possibly receive. So what's this software all about? Essentially, it allows you to run Windows and OS X apps side-by-side on your Mac without rebooting -- that way, you'll get the best of both worlds.
The MacBook Air will come pre-loaded with Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, Windows 7 home premium and Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 for Windows. It'll also come with Parallels Mobile app for iOS, which gives you the ability to access and run everything on your Mac via your iPhone or iPad. Not too shabby for the low, low price of one comment. So brush up on the rules, enter to win and good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) 11-inch MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM and 128GB hard drive, pre-loaded with Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, Parallels mobile app for iOS, Windows 7 home premium and Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 for Windows.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Parallels and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!