What's the best way to celebrate Beats Electronics' acquisition of MOG? How about giving away a phone that offers both? AT&T sent us a brand new HTC One X for the sole purpose of handing it out to one of you, our beloved readers. This is currently one of our favorite phones money can buy, so revel in the fact that you have an opportunity to get it without digging that card out of your wallet. As always, just leave your comments below to enter to win. Note: since this is an AT&T-branded phone, this giveaway will be for US only.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! As the contest is geared toward a US-only mobile operator, it will be limited to only those in the United States.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) AT&T-branded HTC One X. Service does not come included with the prize.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. AT&T, HTC and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 3, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!