6Wunderkinder's Wunderlist 2 has been developing something of a following among the highly organized, although there's been a conspicuous gap when iPad owners couldn't keep up with the to-dos and reminders they'd created on their phones. The hole is closing quickly: Wunderlist 2's iOS version is now a universal app that supports all flavors of iPads. There won't be any surprises in features if you had a peek at the app on an Android tablet last week, but consistency is more of a virtue than a vice when juggling tasks. Hit the source link for the big-screen update.
Wunderlist 2 Reaches More Than Half a Million Registered Users in Just Eight Weeks, and Today Expands Further to Include iPad
BERLIN, GERMANY - Thursday, 14 February 2013 - 6Wunderkinder, the Berlin based startup who is revolutionizing personal and professional productivity through their app Wunderlist, today announces the arrival of Wunderlist 2 for iPad. The hugely anticipated update to iPad follows the December 2012 launch of Wunderlist 2 on iPhone, Mac, Android, Windows PC and the Web, which in just eight short weeks has collectively surpassed more than half a million registered users and almost a million downloads. Leaving no doubt that Wunderlist 2 for iPad will prove a further popular addition to the ever-growing Wunderlist family.
"Since the launch of Wunderlist 2 in December we have seen more than half a million sign-ups, boosting our overall registered users to more than 3.5 million. Furthermore, during the last eight weeks alone our users have created more than 3.4 million lists and 20 million tasks. We are now truly excited to see these numbers grow even further thanks to the arrival and continued development of Wunderlist 2 on one of our most popular platforms, iPad." said Christian Reber, Founder and CEO.
Developed as a universal app for both iPhone and iPad, Wunderlist 2 has been built to provide updates and new features on a much faster and more regular basis. Users can expect more functionality, further improvements in the stability, speed and overall performance, as well as even more features to arrive in the coming months. In fact the next update will arrive within the next weeks.
Today, Wunderlist launches fully optimized for use on all iPads, no matter the generation and comes with all the new Wunderlist 2 features, including:
• Activity Center - The Activity Center provides you with a complete overview of all your Wunderlist activity within the app itself. It is easy to see who has sent you an invite, who has accepted an invite and who has made any edits to a lists etc.
• Notifications - In addition to the Activity Center you can further customize the way you want to be kept informed. Depending on your preference you can also receive updates via push or email notifications.
• Sharing - Thanks to the integration of your iPad's Address Book and Facebook account all your contacts are just a couple of clicks away.
• Reminder, Recurring tasks and Subtasks - The Detail View includes Reminders, Recurring tasks and Subtasks, as well as Notes. Even more features will be added here in the near future.
The Wunderlist for iPad experience is then finished off with a complete redesign to include all new stunning graphics, that look even better on retina displays. Just take a look at the pixel perfect icon, the subtle life like texture of the list item and the handmade pictograms in the sidebar.
The iPad app release comes at the same time as further updates are being rolled out to the iPhone, Mac, Android (mobile and tablet), Windows PC and the Web apps demonstrating the company's commitment to the continued work to bringing you new apps, features and updates on an ongoing basis. To learn more about the free Wunderlist iPad app visit www.6wunderkinder.com/wunderlist or head to the App Store.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 12
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16