For a company whose launch event revolved around a singular device, HTC had a lot on its plate when unveiling the One. After all, the occasion was as much to showcase software as it was hardware. Not to fret -- we've bundled all the relevant stories in one place so you can relive the event proper, what it's like to use the One and our conversation with HTC chief Peter Chou. Hop past the break and you'll have a primer on what to expect on store shelves in roughly a month's time.
Hands-on posts, interview and the liveblog:
- HTC One hands-on: design and hardware
- HTC One software hands-on: Sense 5, BlinkFeed, Sense TV and new Sync Manager
- HTC One imaging in depth: UltraPixel camera and Zoe Share
- HTC's Peter Chou: 'We're confident consumers will appreciate our innovations' (video)
- HTC One early hands-on!
- Live from HTC's 2013 launch event!
Hardware and availability:
- HTC One unveiled: 4.7-inch 1080p display, 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600, UltraPixel camera, Android 4.1.2 with Sense 5
- Visualized: HTC folding and 'double-dip' colored cases for the One
- HTC One vs One X, One X+: what's changed?
- HTC One coming to Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T in the US, arriving in UK on EE, Vodafone and O2
- Verizon won't carry the HTC One, Droid DNA will have to do for now
- Key specs
- Reviews • 9
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system Android (Lollipop [5.0])
- Screen size 5 inches
- Internal memory 32 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 5.69 x 2.74 x 0.38 in
- Weight 5.54 oz
- Announced 2015-03-01