Now you've heard the skinny on HTC's latest flagship; the next step is figuring out where in the UK you can grab one. As Carphone Warehouse let slip last week, availability starts from this very moment. At six Carphone Warehouse stores across London, the retailer's offering the new One for £550 unlocked, or for £42 per month with no upfront payment. Head past the break to see where you can get it elsewhere.
- Five Vodafone stores in London have the new One today, with other locations selling it from March 27th. It'll cost you nothing upfront from £42 per month on Voda's 3G plans.
- Three's also down with immediate availability for a one-off £49 payment on four different plans ranging from £38 per month (600 minutes and 2GB of data) to £44 for unlimited everything (tethering's capped, though).
- Retailer Phones 4u has the M8 in London stores from today, and elsewhere on March 27th, for £530 unlocked or from £42 per month on 4G plans with no upfront cost.
- EE's happy to wait a day, with the new One up for grabs online and on the phone tomorrow, and in stores from March 27th. It'll be available on a range of tariffs, but one example is £30 upfront, then £38 per month on a "double-speed" plan. Before April 10th, any M8 plan on EE comes with double the data allowance, and if you order online, one return plane ticket to any of a bunch of European destinations (obviously).
- Last but not least, O2's joining the party today, too, with a number of UK stores ranging it right now and all others tomorrow. It'll set you back £610 on pay-as-you-go (eek!) or from £38 per month (2GB of data, unlimited everything else) with £50 down straight away.
- Key specs
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system Android (KitKat [4.4])
- Screen size 5 inches
- Internal memory 32 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 in
- Weight 5.64 oz
- Released 2014-03-25
HTC One (M9)