Constantly moving your 360 from screen to screen? VGA connection in the office, component downstairs, S-video at Grandma's place, regular old composite in the laundry room?
No, you don't? Neither do we...but apparently somebody does, 'cause Team Xtender's new XCM360 5 Output Cable provides five separate output methods for your 360 all in one cable! There's no price or release date info yet, but considering how overpriced mind-numbingly marked-up first-party console cables are, it wouldn't surprise us if this ended up being competitively priced.
Team Xtender is also offering the XCM Multi-Console Component Cable, a cable with component connections on one end and PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 connections on the other. This I can wrap my brain around.
For some reason Team Xtender's site doesn't support permalinks to entries, so you'll have to scroll down to the post to read it.
TEAM X-tender is happy to present our entry into Video Game Cable Accessories:
XCM 360 - 5 output cable (for Xbox 360 to plug into VGA, RBG, HD, TV/S)
1. Support VGA Signal
2. Support RGB Signal (True RGB signal)
3. Support Component Signal (Stereo Function)
4. Support S-AV Signal
5. Support AV Signal (Stereo Function)
6. High Quality and High Speed for Transfer Signal
7. Support Dolby Prologic
8. Support DTS 5.1 Channel System
9. Support DOLBY Digital and Surround Sound
10. Support Stereo Sound
11. Support Optical Signal
12. Compatible with Surround Receiver or Integrated Amplifier
13. Support CRT, Plasma, LCD or any HD TV system
14. Fully compatible with xbox 360™ console and any TV system.
15. Support D2 ( 4801/ 480 P): (720 i/720 P) $ D4 (1080 i/1080 P) technology.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.