The Morning After: Major League Baseball wants to deploy strike zone robo-umpires in 2024
Insta360 and Leica partner on a 6K 360 camera with 1-inch sensors
‘GoldenEra’ is a loving, if muddled, tribute to ‘GoldenEye 007’
Hyundai shows off its Ioniq 6 electric vehicle for the first time
'Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration' brings together more than 90 games this fall
The best smartphones you can buy right now
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- SponsoredDegoo offers cloud storage plans with end-to-end encryption that you can access via iOS, Android and your browser.Sponsored by StackCommerce
- Daily Harvest says at least 470 people have reported illnesses due to the recalled dish so far.
- The update will cover other “particularly personal” facilities, like fertility centers and weight loss clinics.
- The new technology uses a series of 12 cameras that track positions of both the ball and players.
- The agency will use data from previous trials to assess vaccines targeting the BA.4 and BA.5 variants.