- Development is about 50% complete and Team Ninja is confident the game will be a smash hit. They've gotten used to working with the PS3, too.
- When asked what was different about Sigma from Black, Hayashi said: "it's going to be endless if I start counting the differences from the original." All the materials are created from scratch and the action engine has been refined, to start.
- As far as utilizing the PS3's hard disk and PS-Network, Hayashi says Sigma will use the hard disk to eliminate "now loading" screens altogether. The Network will be used, initially, for worldwide scores and rankings. Detailed info on each player will also be available.
- Hayashi was asked how the PS3 would fare as a console. He replied: "I am not an analyst. I'm just a game developer. My mission is to provide the best action game for PS3 users. That's all that matters to me, and I promise that you'll experience something really fantastic with Sigma." So true.
- As for a rumored 360 version of Sigma, Hayashi responded: "I would take that rumour as proof that people's expectations for Sigma must be very high. But it is just a rumour."
Great! This game will be pretty sweet, hopefully. We'll keep our eyes out for more information on this game.