There are several videos and screenshots scattered around the Japanese transcript, demonstrating the changes with the Wii browser's final build. It's clear that Nintendo and Opera Software addressed a lot of common complaints users had with the trial version, making sure to implement variable zooming, improved starting times, and faster scrolling. Here's a list of all the other things we spotted on the page, mixed in with Nintendo's announced updates:
- new introduction animation
- new start page with search button
- auto-hide feature on navigation bar
- search and address buttons on nav bar
- multiple cursors (only one will be functional)
- quicker access to "favorites"
- an improved zoomed font
- buttons that will instantly type common preset letters, such as "www" or ".com"