Miss some posts this week? Not to fear -- Last Week in Warcraft is here to bring you the highlights of the last week on WoW Insider!
- Were you April fooled? Not everyone took Blizzard's jokes well.
Server synchronization and you -- or all you ever needed to know about teleport hacks.
- Is professional gaming going to change the World of Warcraft as we know it?
- Some players want "classic" servers, to remember simpler times in Azeroth.
- In this week's Build Shop, Eliah tells us all the ins and outs of this rogue combat/fists build.
- We want to know: how do you justify your $15 a month?
- How do you control your character? Are you a keyboard jockey or a clicker?
- Exploiting the auto-unstuck cooldown? Now you're stuck with it.
- Guild politics: is it dictatorship or democracy?
- Is Blizzard fairly enforcing their naming policy?
- Do you think you should lose experience when you die? Part one looks at death in World of Warcraft and Part two takes a look at death in competing MMO Vanguard.
- In a Know Your Lore special edition, Elizabeth takes us to visit Southshore, past and present.