- California State Senator Leland Yee
- ECA CEO Hal Halpin
- Game Politics Editor (and Joystiq contributor) Dennis McCauley
- Russ Pitts of Escapist Magazine
- Video game researcher Matteo Bittanti
- Dan Isett, Parents Television Council
Xfire Debate Club, uh, debates video game censorship
Should video games be expurgated for perceived obscene and/or indecent content? At 4:00 p.m. EDT today, Xfire Debate Club will be hosting talks concerning video game censorship. The heated exchange of words will be moderated by Henry Lowood of Stanford University. Other participants include:
A transcript is forthcoming.Update: the transcript is now available.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.