- 13.3-inch screen, configurable with LED backlight! (300cd/m2, or 220 with CCFL backlight)
- Core 2 Duo processor (up to 2.4GHz), Santa Rosa chipset (965PM/GM)
- Up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 32GB SSD drive or spinning-platter drive options up to 250GB
- Slot-loading dual-layer DVD±RW drive!
- Optional NVIDIA GeForce Go 8400M GS / 128MB
- WWAN option for Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T
- Ethernet, 802.11a, a/g, or n options, Bluetooth option
- Integrated 2 megapixel webcam (VGA only on LED-backlit display)
- HDMI, VGA, 1394, (2) USB 2.0, integrated media reader (MS, SD, xD), dual mini-PCI slots, fingerprint reader
- Dimensions with LED 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.87 - 1.33-inches (318 x 238 x 22.1 - 33.8mm) / with CCFL 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.97 - 1.43-inches (318 x 238 x 24.6 - 36.3mm)
- Weight starts at 4 pounds
Dell XPS m1330 performance ultraportable revealed
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.