Ok, it's time to coronate the Engadget mascot -- we know how you've waited to find out whose character is going to appear on Engadget (and take home the Wii). We're just as stoked as you. Whenever you're ready, the winners are posted after the break.
- Gadgie, the modular USB gadget mascot. Say hello to your new Engadget mascot! Full size version here
- The all-knowing gadget heap!
- Spectre Engadget. Our man Dave
comes through yet again! Full size version here
- Gidget, the poseable 3D robot. We love the cell-shaded style on Gidget, check her out in full size here
- Engadget Gremlin. So that's where all our lost gadgets have been going! Check it out full size here
- Made fifth runner-up by popular demand! If this site were reincarnated as Bomberman, we would totally look like this. Full size here
Honorable mention (in no particular order)
Chuck Bird's KillbotMatthew Tarpley's busy robotGabriel Pasqualini's GeekoJen Popken's Joe Fanbot
And finally, the gallery! Thanks again to everyone who entered, we can totally feel the love. And once again, big ups to the WMExperts store
for providing the still very difficult to find Wii as the grand prize for the contest!