- Looking for Group: The premise of the comic is that our hero is a goody-two-shoes Blood Elf. But if you can get over that minor inconsistency, it's pretty funny.
- The Scout Report: Ah, I'm reminded of the good old days of Flintlocke. Only this one has more Night Elf, less Dwarf.
- Dark Legacy Comics: I love the artwork and the little chibi-gnomes. Plus, absolutely hilarious.
- By Way of Booty Bay: Gorgeous artwork. At least one Monty Python reference (see above). I say this is a win.
- The Chronicles of the Flaming Ruby: A nice mix of hand-drawn art and screenshots, and though it tends to be text-heavy, I'm sure some people prefer their comics that way.
- Manic Graffiti: Nice black and white art, good jokes. (Though sometimes I wonder if they're in-jokes.)
- Equinox: Defender of the Horde: Not often updated, but excellent when it is.
World of Warcraft in the comics
Flintlocke, I've been on the lookout for a new favorite World of Warcraft comic. And, while I can't say I've quite managed to replace Flintlocke, I can offer a few suggestions for anyone out there looking for great WoW comics:
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.