We thought it would be useful to post the full list of included games, because we hadn't seen it yet. If at least five of these are fun, we'll consider the game a winner. Arkanoid can't possibly be non-fun, so that's one in their favor!
In our bleak world of cancelled Pocky & Rocky sequels, we must take what we can get. And at the moment what we can get is a Pocky & Rocky-themed shooting minigame. We can smile a little, thinking that there's still some Pocky & Rocky in the world.
[Via press release]
- Skateboard and Skateboard Extreme: Skate the half pipe and pull off tricks!
- Pinch Hitter: Swing the Wii Remote like a baseball bat to hit a home run.
- Submarine Escape: Help your submarine escape the giant robot chasing you.
- Hammer Throw: Whirl the Wii Remote to gain power then toss your "human hammer."
- Super Karate: Execute offensive and defensive maneuvers to defeat your opponent.
- Treasure Hunter: Collect treasure while avoiding bombs and the crumbling platform.
- Bird Man: Pedal like mad and keep your bird man in the air!
- Safe Cracker: Memorize the combination then enter the code to crack the safe.
- Takoyaki: Use the Wii Remote to pour batter, add sushi and flip before it burns!
- Arkanoid: Keep the ball and your paddle moving in this arcade classic.
- Snow Cone: Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and crank it to make snow cones!
- Puzzle: Hold the Wii Remote vertically and turn it to fit the puzzle pieces in place.
- Pocky & Rocky: Hold the Wii Remote "NES Style" and shoot all of the enemies.
- Sudden Death: Face off against defenders and the goalie to score the goal.
- Bubble Bobble: Burst all of the bubbles in this arcade classic!
- Dragonfly Hunter: Flick the dragonflies off their perch with your finger.
- Rev the Engine: Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and twist forward to rev the engine and make awesome music!
- Unwrap the Mummy: Use your Wii Remote to unwrap the mummies.
- Swan Runner: Avoid obstacles and pick up power-ups while moving through a tunnel.
- Swan Shooter: Maneuver your ship and blast enemies in this high flying shooter.
- Cameltry: Manipulate the maze to reach the end.
- Sonic Blastman 20XX: Punch the asteroids out of the sky before they reach the planet.
- Robo Clash: Use the Wii Remote like a hammer to smash the robot.
- Sushi and Sushi Fever: Serve sushi dishes to match customer orders.
- Face off against a friend in 3 multiplayer modes: Free Battle, Love Challenge and Panel Attack.
- Finish with the high score in Challenge Mode, practice at your own pace in Free Play Mode, or impress the girls in the Love Challenge.