... but all good things must come to an end, eh? It's always nice to wallow in the explosion of news that surrounds a trade show, and even the diminished E3 was no exception. Sure, for Nintendo fans, at least on the DS side, things started out a little slowly, but once the media hit, we no longer had anything to be disappointed about! So what was tops for DS owners? Here's the best -- according to us, at least.
Top E3 trailers:
- Contra 4 -- After all our Contragasms, you knew we were going to say this!
- Front Mission DS -- What can we say ... we're big fans of ass-kickery.
- Brain Age 2 -- We know you'll probably disagree with us here, but we can't help it. We a) dig a good, brainy challenge and b) think the selection of games looks even better than before.
- Professor Layton and all his mysterious locales -- Okay, we wanted this before. But it was mentioned in passing around E3, and now we're more rabid for it than ever!
- Nintendo Magic -- Another game we weren't sure would head our way, but that just sounds like fun.
- Advance Wars 2 -- The first is one of the best the DS has to offer, though it seems to rarely get a mention.
Insecticide, hands down. Please pass us some Dramamine on your way out.
Probably the missing wi-fi for Mario Party DS. C'mon, Nintendo, slip it in there! We promise not to complain about friend codes for at least a week.