Because clearly, a music game simply isn't complete until it can turn mild-mannered button pushers into gyrating vessels of awkwardness. Not that we mind -- we're quite eager to stomp
our way through Bizarre Creations' fun rocket-based rhythmer again. In a recent studio update
, Bizarre reveals a new Xbox Live Arcade title update for Boom Boom Rocket
has made its way through the certification gauntlet, bringing with it the following changes (the most important ones highlighted):
- Guitar and dance pad peripheral support.
- Japanese and Korean language support.
- Tweaked scoring system focusing only on accuracy.
- The huge loud "noise" which popped up occasionally on endurance mode is now gone.
- Occurrences of scores getting overwritten with a lower score when playing with 2 profiles signed in is now fixed.
- Display updates when viewing the game through a VGA cable.
- Friends leaderboard now shows extra information such as grade, accuracy, etc.
- Multiplayer endurance mode fix for player colors swapping sporadically.
Slightly bigger and better explosions.
Now if we could just get our arthritic hands on some new downloadable songs (actual music
this time, please), we'll really see some fireworks.