- In the Scout Report, #37, a new activist wanders onto the scene.
- From the Noob Comic comes Area Effect. Sometimes, a mage just can't help himself.
- Messy Cow has some adventures in Skinning, although she should have been healing. The best part? The "rouge" who was stealing corpses!
- Teh Gladiators battle their stealthed opponents, and the Murlocs heat up the scene. This week, the commentary beneath the comic is decidedly worth the read.
- Sockpuppet holds the "Azertoh Battle of the Bands." Yes, I said "Azertoh."
- Want to see a raid with the characters from Real Life?
- NoObz #9 brings you to a special mob-held meeting of sorts, where you get to meet the gray kangaroo (wolf).
- The old computer has finally broken him. A friend of Monkey Punchers is finally Losing It.
- In LFG this week, my favorite character breaks into a song and dance!
- Shakes and Fidget have made their Preparations, and with proper hilarity ensuing.
- This week on Dark Legacy Comics, the NPCs launch plans to take over the world, through Operation: Horace.
- From Action Trip comes Impressive Knowledge. Seriously, kids these days really know their stuff! Sure, they might lose a finger or a hand, but then they'll know which faction they're dealing with, right?
%Poll-13692%Voting Results from April 20th 2008 to April 26th 2008:
NoObz #7 was a very clear winner, with 44.5% of the vote. The rest of the comics were divided, hovering around 7-10% for half, and 2-4% for the other half.