- Foreman Horace from Dark Legacy Comics. Promotions are not always as fortunate as they seem.
- Reader Tarian submitted one of his own comics about Death Knights.
- End Guy Blues. I think someone on CTRL+ALT+DEL is having a bad week. /kisses!
- Sleeping with the expansion is the topic of this week's Experience Points.
- On Flintlocke vs. the Horde, you see a Horde-Alliance encounter. The Running Orc.
- A rather disappointing comic (in my opinion) from Shakes and Fidget, Epilog.
- Why so glum? GU Comics always asks the best questions.
Fox Trot by Bill Amend was WoW-themed on November 16th. Thanks J. for the tip!
- Check out the latest from LFG.
- From Manic Graffiti comes The Disappearing Dwarf and Other Stories.
- NoObz talks about a First. It's clearly WoW-inspired.
- Ding! has two new additions I thought I'd mention. Check out why Death Knights might make you sad, and learn what Kissybear thinks of achievements.
- On The Scout Report, the ogres are still posing quite a problem.
- Teh Gladiators: And Then There Was One.
- Cadychan submitted his own site, and this week's comic was a guest comic drawn by Temris R. called Napoleon Bloodelf.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Promotion
In this article: bill-amend, ctrl-alt-del, ctrl-alt-dlt, dark-legacy-comics, ding, experience-points, featured, flintlocke-vs-the-horde, fox-trot, gu-comics, joystiqfeatures, kissybear, lfg, looking-for-group, manic-graffiti, noobz, scout-report, shakes-and-fidget, tweet-this, wotlk-comics, wow-comics, wow-webcomics, wrath-comics
Today, you're in for a real treat because the list is extra long. This is partially due to some recent reader submissions, so leave a comment or send us a tip if you find a WoW-related webcomic.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission. All prices are correct at the time of publishing.