- Cru the Dwarf seems to have steered into some trouble. On top of that, he's gone and gotten everyone lost!
- Dark Legacy Comics has The Shoveltusk Problem.
- Experience Points relays tales of a raid.
- A battle's going down For the Birds.
- Check out the latest from LFG. Thanks for your comment last week, boo. Technically, this list is for WoW-related comics. Sometimes I include comics for other games or MMO's in general, if the subject matter seems relevant to something WoW players experience, such as lag or loot issues. I include LFG because many people consider it to be appropriate here, and because I think that it is something that WoW players would likely enjoy. The classes and races are familiar, and it isn't too difficult to skim back even a few comics to find the beginning of the current storyline.
- GU Comics presents Mr. Zappy Pants, a bit of a collaborative project.
- All of you Dalaran chefs out there might just relate to these comics from Manic Graffiti: Noobcow and the Wine and Cheese Platter and High Crime Rates in Dalaran.
- So many players seem to be in such a Rush. NoObz sees you skipping quest text.
- From The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf comes, I See Dead Dragons.
- World of Warcraft, eh? presents Hat Trick.
- Extra Life has this piece of advice: Go With What You Know.
- Massive Pwnge, a newbie to the list, presents Clammy.
- Teh Gladiators are up to more adventures, in shiny new locations.
- On The Scout Report, we learn a little about the origin of the name Scout.
- Ding! tells us a bit about Free Falling.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Duel for the birds
In this article: cru-the-dwarf, dark-legacy-comics, ding, experience-points, extra-life, flintlocke-vs-the-horde, gu-comics, lfg, looking-for-group, manic-graffiti, massive-pwnge, noobz, sunday-morning-funnies, teh-gladiators, the-adventures-of-disgraph-t-dwarf, the-scout-report, tweet-this, world-of-warcraft-comics, world-of-warcraft-eh, wow-comics, wow-humor
This week, I have a nice sizeable list for you all! It seems that most artists are back and hard at work. I also have added a new comic for the list, so get comfortable and start reading.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.