- Everyone likes web comics about cats (and WoW)! Thanks for the tip about Ebenezer and Snooch, Berry and Keyra!
- Scrolling back a few, this one reminds me of my cats. Although, I'd like to think that they think nicer things about me in general. This last one, while perhaps not technically game-related, certainly reminds me of random encounters with friends at the Bank after they'd been hacking up trolls.
- Now that I've covered what's new to the list, it's time to see what's up with Cru! He's met up with Chromie, which is awesome because she's one of my favorites. The wee little shapeshifted thing seems to crop up everywhere.
- Check out Crush from Dark Legacy Comics.
- Barrens chat isn't just for Chuck Norris jokes in Flintlocke vs. the Horde.
- Shakes and Fidget need a better Plan B, like their hunter buddy.
- Check out the latest from LFG.
- The latest from Massive Pwnage is simple and to the point.
- NoObz talks about a Title. I especially enjoyed the crack at the bottom about family photos.
- There is no Ding! this week, for better or for worse. You can always count on Teh Gladiators to have updated though!
- According to The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf, Peddlefeet Never Blinks. Of course, I wouldn't know, because I still don't have one. /QQ
- World of Warcraft, eh? has some filler! I love filler, I really do. The label means that people can assume that you didn't really try, and drew up something in a hurry, just for them, and a lot of personality tends to show through.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Alts-heimer's
In this article: chromie, cru-the-dwarf, dark-legacy-comics, ding, ebenezer-and-snooch, flintlocke-vs-the-horde, lfg, looking-for-group, love-is-in-the-air, massive-pwnage, noobz, peddlefeet, shakes-and-fidget, sunday-morning-funnies, teh-gladiators, the-adventures-of-disgraph-t-dwarf, world-of-warcraft-eh
This isn't any ordinary Sunday. This is the last day to mend some hearts and kill some guys for some flowers, so you'd better take advantage of it! In the meantime, don't forget indulge in your weekly dose of comic goodness:
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.