- Cru the Dwarf celebrates its first year!
- Dark Legacy Comics: Luck?
- Experience Points has two new WoW-related comics, and while one involves Twitter, the other is another Dear Diary.
- On Flintlocke vs the Horde, the battle over the owl and the bunny continues to rage.
- GU Comics: Burning a Hole and Sorn Motors.
- LFG: Richard has left for awhile, and his absence is being felt.
- Haxxed! Noobcow is a Stranger in a Strange Land.
- Kissybear is feeling a little out of his element too. Good thing he's starting the all new Panda Attack!
- Massive Pwnage: Achievement.
- NPC: Motivation. I completely agree with the sentiment expressed here. Alas.
- Teh Glads: They Are Finally United.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Plots are Over Rated. As a bonus, mouseover the image and read the alternative text.
- World of Warcraft, eh? 'Bulls'-Eye.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Panda Attack!
In this article: cru-the-dwarf, dark-legacy-comics, ding, dlc, experience-points, flintlocke-vs-the-horde, gu-comics, kissybear, lfg, looking-for-group, manic-graffiti, massive-pwnage, non-player-character, noobcow, noobz, npc, sunday-morning-funnies, teh-gladiators, the-adventures-of-disgraph-t-dwarf, warcraft-comic, world-of-warcraft-eh, wow-comics, wow-funnies, wow-humor, wow-jokes
NoObz is still on holiday, but Ding! has been updated. In other news, Disgraph has a new new site, because the new one liked to take a lot of naps. While everyone loves naps, they are not for websites. I have to say, I am loving the new design, although the text is a bit more difficult to read.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.