Recession Antidote series has been firing on all cylinders for awhile now, but today we're breaking things up a bit with an extra special giveaway. In case you couldn't guess, we'll be transferring ownership of our very own custom-built HTPC -- which was featured yesterday in a 'How to build an HTPC for under $1,000' guide -- and one lucky reader will be able to wrap their arms around a shiny new entertainment rig. We won't bother breaking down the specs (just check out yesterday's piece for that), but we will bother thanking the outfits who made this come together as well as point you to the fine print below for instructions on how to drop your name in the hat.
Huge thanks to nMEDIAPC, Intel, ASUS, OCZ, Hitachi, LG, Gigabyte, Auvio and Microsoft for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) custom-built HTPC. Approximate value is $1,000. That special Engadget Touch is provided gratis.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, July 22nd, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.