- The Scout Report: #88, Scout is back to being Scout! Well, sort of. #89, and I'm trying not to imagine the sprocket party too.
- NPC: Breaking News. This totally ruins our next April Fools Day! Sensibilities. I'm jealous of your turkey pet, for I was tragically unable to participate. Special.
- Teh Gladiators: T-t-t-eee?
- Dark Legacy Comics: Crappy Table.
- Da!ly Quests: Revenge is Sweet.
- LFG #309 and #310.
- Dungeons and Draenei: 2012 WoW.
- Beyond the Tree: Ghould Rush. I like the pun - and I love ghouls. So adorable.
- Battlemasters: Old Flames. Such a Womanizer!
- WoW eh: Need More Rage. Love this one! Well, I love them every week.
- Cru the Dwarf: Turkey Filler 2009. I have to say, that as far as filler goes, this is pretty premium, and got me laughing.
- Experience Points: Easier.
- NoObz: Seventh Commandment.
- Newish Fail Druid!
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: They See Me Rulin' They Hatin'. But what about the silly hair Dan?
- GU Comics: Aces Over Threes.
- This one has Yoda and WoW. Other than that, it's a surprise! Or wait. Not telling you about Yoda might have been a better surprise.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Why is my juice warm
In this article: battlemasters, beyond-the-tree, cru-the-dwarf, ctrl-alt-del, daily-quests, daly-quests, dark-legacy-comics, dlc, dungeons-and-draenei, experience-points, fail-druid, featured, gu-comics, lfg, looking-for-group, non-player-character, noobz, npc, teh-gladiators, the-adventures-of-disgraph-t-dwarf, the-scout-report, world-of-warcraft-comic, world-of-warcraft-comics, world-of-warcraft-eh, world-of-warcraft-funnies, wow-comic, wow-comics, wow-eh, wow-funnies, yoda
Juice really shouldn't be warm; but doesn't M just look so happy? It almost makes it okay, although that's primarily because it's not my juice.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.