- Battlemasters: Let's Get It On!
- NPC: Boot Camp. NPC: Ommm. NPC: Sleeeepy.
- Torment of the Week: Perfectionists.
- Guilded Age: Page 3 of Chapter 3.
- Cru the Dwarf: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. I love Cru's dialogue with himself.
- Teh Gladiators: Fight... to the Death!
- Daily Quests: Ok, Now Play Dead. If you're a fan of Emergency Kindergarten, then be sure to read the text beneath the comic.
- LFG: #319 and #320.
- Beyond the Tree: Settling dust.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Keydar Can't Ski. I know that a lot of you were wondering why there was no DLC posted last week, and I am posting it here in case you didn't catch the link in the comment section. We do wish you well!
- Check out the new wallpaper from Complex Actions.
- NoObz: Season Break.
- Equinox is back with a new Northrend series! Here are the first two: Equinox and a Mess O' Mounts and Equinox and His Moral Dilemma. Each one is a little mini-series, so click through them.
- Fail Druid fails some more.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Disgraph's Rockin' New Year's Eve. Congrats on graduating, and looking forward to watching the story arc play out!
- Give a warm welcome back to WoW eh! with The Cold Shoulder. Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better Kelly!
- GU Comics: Built In Maturity.
Sunday Morning Funnies: Dirty looks
In this article: beyond-the-tree, complex-actions, cru-the-dwarf, ctrl-alt-del, daily-quests, dark-legacy-comics, dlc, equinox, fail-druid, featured, gu-comics, guilded-age, lfg, looking-for-group, non-player-character, noobz, npc, teh-gladiators, the-adventures-of-disgraph-t-dwarf, torment-of-the-week, world-of-warcraft-comic, world-of-warcraft-comics, world-of-warcraft-eh, world-of-warcraft-funnies, wow-comic, wow-comics, wow-eh, wow-funnies
As I promised you last week, today's list is quite robust. The list even features a new comic for us all to enjoy, and the return to weekly updates from a couple of your favorite artists. Get reading!
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.