Here at WoW.com we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow! Take a look at the links below, and be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW related sites.
It's holiday time again in World of Warcraft and this week it's all about orphans. We are introducing them to dragons, taking them into battlegrounds and abandoning them on zeppelin platforms in droves. The blogging community has a few things to say about them too.
- Cynwise's Battlefield Manual has a comprehensive guide to the School of Hard Knocks.
- Cynwise also suggests A Modest Proposal, which I highly recommend.
- A Healadin's Tear has some tips for the much maligned battleground achievement as well in For the Children!
- Big Bear Butt chronicles his time with his orphans in Limping into Children's Week.
- Gauss ponders The Orphan's Future in Gauss' Adventures in World of Warcraft.