Tokkar is ill. We wish you well!
Out of World has started a new chapter. Also, there are two new comics on the list this week, so keep an eye out.
- NPC: A Cavern to the East, a Tunnel to the West. (Click back two for non-WoW-related lead-up)
- Daily Quests: And Still Just as Grumpy. Also: Not Eggxactly What I Was Hoping For. Sorry for missing you last week!
- Arena-Inside: Part 53 and Part 54
- Out of Ink: There's No Place Like... and The Trash
- The Warcraft Hero in: That's so Goblin
- Check out Disciplinary Action
- Beyond the Tree: The Other Westfall Stew
- Fourth Wall: Culture Crash
- Nerf Now!!: Kiss Me, Mon
- Safe Passage
- WoW, eh?: Guest Comic by Clef Leggett
- DLC: Helper
- LFG #395 and #396
- Away From Reality: But Who's Counting?
- Slash AFK? See Them? (might be ever so slightly NSFW) PVP Remorse
- What's Shakin'?
- Coffin Minis: Good Grief
- Coffin Comics: Crocolisk Hunting
- Torment of the Week: Professor Zerkest
- Guilded Age
- Teh Gladiators: He's Good For Something After All!
- Blood and Thunder: On the Secrets of Beer Samples Also: On Roleplay Servers. Again
"Thanks for the excellent resource, Amanda! I'd like to humbly submit my own comic, Disciplinary Action Adventures ..."
Of course, I should also acknowledge Drew Rez: "I noticed a few WoW references in out of inks comics ..."
I would also like to state, for the record, that I agree with macster's letter to Blizzard:
PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease can my voidwalker have a bow-tie?