Fighters Uncaged is a new fighting game for Xbox 360 Kinect and it doesn't look promising. We'll lay it out for you in bullet point format:
- It's a Kinect title due in November and we're just hearing about it now
- It's a fighting game using Kinect – see attached gallery for real-life images of people punching the air with all their might
- It has some truly terrible character design (Exhibit A and Exhibit B)
- There's a typo on the above screen: 'Exausted'
- In order to execute "super strikes" you "need to shout while unleashing your strike," says Project Manager Luc Verdier
- On Joystiq's patented "Start-to-Bandanna'd-Gangster" scale, it earns an impressive score of "0 seconds"