What's everyone playing?
[WilleeCole via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): SOL: Exodus is the plan, but I'm also getting prepped and packed for next week's DICE event.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): Screaming "REQUIESCAT EN PACE, BITCHES" while shooting dudes with the Auditore gun out of the ring. Like, all weekend.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): What I want to say is I'll get the last few tricky treasures in Rayman Origins this weekend, but in reality I'll probably try to get them and fail miserably. I'll then break down and cry into a pint of Haagen Dazs, then I'll call my mother for emotional support.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I have to play this copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever, nonstop. Like, that's an important part of my job.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'll be in a remote cabin with 10 of my friends, so I'll be playing "Drink," followed by "Who's the psycho axe murderer?" and finally "Help, help, police officer; someone's killed all my friends and I don't know where my clothes went and -- No, you're the killer?! Aaaaaaah!" It's pretty much just like Professor Layton.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Thanks for seeing me Doc, I didn't want to tell the nurse about my problem since its a little embarrassing. You see ... my soul still burns when I guard impact.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): ...
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I have a copy of Rayman Origins waiting for me to open it up and play -- just as soon as I finish this session of Triple Town.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Playing Kingdoms Amalur and being forever weaved into the tapestry of fate.
- Steven Wong: If I get in any time to game this weekend, I'd like to get in some time with Dawn of War II: Retribution or Space Marine. Steam's Warhammer 40k weekend makes me want to get back into those games.