But sometimes you need something to do whenever other people aren't around to provide mental stimulation. Here are a few quick suggestions that will make your in-game life slightly more interesting until everyone gets back (and a lot more interesting afterwards):
- Submit a GM ticket asking if WoW's orientation around gear upgrades constitutes a dismissive critique of the nudist lifestyle. (Editor's Note: Don't do this.)
- If you have guild bank privileges, feng shui the contents.
- If you don't have bank privileges, spam the officers with letters accusing them of betraying the proletariat.
- Macro /y BOING to your space bar.
- Edit guild ranks to more accurately describe members. "Officer" is a less descriptive term than "Untrustworthy Gurthalak-Stealing Suck-Up."
- Run through Stormwind/Orgrimmar shouting that the Rapture has occurred.