The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Hyper Light Drifter, River City Ransom: Underground, The Fall, Epic Space Online: Capital Ships, Luna's Wandering Stars and Soul Power ended.
Hyper Light Drifter, a pitched as a blend of the Diablo and Zelda series, earned the most money ($645,158) and had the highest number of backers of the group (24,150). The "Capital Ships" expansion for the Epic Space Online infinite sandbox MMO had the highest pledge-per-backer rate for the week, as each of the project's 491 funders invested an average of $50.27 into the campaign.
Head past the break for the week's results, accompanied by some fancy charts.
- Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine - $645,158 (2389.47%) by 24,150 people ($26.71 mean average)
- River City Ransom: Underground by Conatus Creative - $210,019 (120.91%) by 5,179 people ($40.55 mean average)
- The Fall by Over The Moon - $36,819 (224.44%) by 1,189 people ($30.97 mean average)
- Epic Space Online: Capital Ships by Edward Melville - $24,681 (493.62%) by 491 people ($50.27 mean average)
- Luna's Wandering Stars by Serenity Forge - $6,765 (150.33%) by 262 people $25.82 mean average)
- Soul Power by Ghost Time Games - $1,731 (119.60%) by 66 people ($26.23 mean average)