The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Cosmic Star Heroine, Pulsar: Lost Colony, HuniePop, Universum: War Front, Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville, Spark Rising and Monster Stacker as well as the Indiegogo campaigns for Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders and Beyond Eyes came to a close.
RimWorld, a top-down, tactical game with an AI "story generator" earned the most money ($257,152) and had the highest number of funders of the week, with 9,498 people funding the project. Flex-funded, sci-fi strategy game Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders had the highest average pledge per person rate of the group ($75.84).
Check out the week's results and our pretty charts after the break.
- RimWorld by Ludeon Studios - $257,152 (1340.66%) by 9,498 people ($27.07 mean average)
- Cosmic Star Heroine by Zeboyd Games - $132,689 (132.69%) by 6,414 people ($20.69 mean average)
- Pulsar: Lost Colony by Leafy Games - $55,422 (138.56%) by 1,729 people ($32.05 mean average)
- HuniePop by Ryan Koons - $53,536 (267.68%) by 1,483 people ($36.10 mean average)
- Universum: War Front by StarworksArt Studio - $45,650 (228.25%) by 1,210 people ($37.73 mean average)
- Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville by Sarah Northway - $39,638 (165.32%) by 2,226 people ($17.81 mean average)
- Spark Rising by Wicked Loot - $21,037 (123.75%) by 514 people ($40.93 mean average)
- Monster Stacker by Fat Loot Games - $4,160 (138.67%) by 108 people ($38.52 mean average)
- Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders by Kerberos Productions - $18,051 (90.26%) by 238 people ($75.84 mean average)
- Beyond Eyes by Tiger and Squid - $6,404 (47.40%) by 240 people ($26.68 mean average)