With Ghostcrawler's departure from Blizzard Entertainment on the horizon, one of the burning questions in everyone's minds is "who will be his replacement?" Well, I personally have no idea, but no matter who it may be, player Lubricious has taken it upon himself to offer some advice for that fortunate (or unfortunate) soul, endorsed by the man himself.
How to Ghostcrawler, by Lubricious. Pretty much spot on. http://t.co/Qho6x8qoZ2- Greg Street (@Ghostcrawler) December 5, 2013
The titles of the six helpful hints are as follows:
- Everything is your fault.
- Performance expectations are 100%.
- Sometimes, the players are right. Sometimes.
- Anything you ever say is a promise
- You can't make everyone happy.
- Don't try to force fun.