The newest LG flagship smartphone will be available nationally
TORONTO, Sept. 12, 2013 /CNW/ - LG Electronics (LG) announced today that beginning September 27, Canadians can get their hands on the much anticipated LG G2, the first smartphone introduced under the new LG series "G" slated for premium devices.
"The LG G2 has been garnering some amazing attention and anticipation around the world since it was announced in New York on August 7," said Geoffrey McMurdo, Vice President Mobile Communications, LG Canada. "We are ecstatic to announce that the wait is finally over and Canadians will be able to get their hands on the LG G2 by the end of September, through our carrier and retail partners."
LG G2 will be available beginning September 27 through Rogers, Bell Mobility, TELUS, Videotron, SaskTel, WIND Mobile, WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc, Target Mobile™, Best Buy, Future Shop, The Source and Mobile Shop.
Carriers and retailers will set and announce their own pricing individually.
In addition to the powerful hardware features, including the 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 quad-core processor and 3,000mAH battery, the LG G2 comes with a number of compelling user experience features such as Answer Me, Plug & Pop, QuickRemote and Guest Mode.
* Answer Me - automatically answers the call when the LG G2 is raised to your ear
* Plug & Pop - automatically recommends preferred options when a headset or USB cable is detected
* QuickRemote - gives the LG G2 the ability to remotely control all IR devices including TV, Home Theatre, Air Conditioner, Stereo etc.
* Guest Mode - displays only pre-selected apps to protect the owner's privacy when guests access the phone with a secondary unlock pattern
* SlideAside - multitask by sliding an app to the side to access up to three apps simultaneously