It's one of those weeks on the eShop where the headline covers two-thirds of the new releases. The missing part of the triforce? Collavier Corporation's Comic Workshop, a game that doesn't, sadly, teach you how to become the next Kevin Hart.
There's not much to say about the other two games, really. Mr. Driller 2 keeps the Game Boy Advance train advancing along with its diggable puzzling, while Strike Force Foxx harkens back to 1982 classic Choplifter, albeit with a villain wearing underwear on his head.
So, that just leaves sales... of which there are more than the new releases. In fact, for one week only, we're going to list the sales that start today along with the new releases, so that we don't feel too listless... (hello? is this thing on?)
- Mr Driller 2 (Bandai Namco, 1 player, $7)
- Sale: Little Inferno - 50 percent off (regular price $10) until July 24
- Comic Workshop (Collavier Corporation, 1 player, $8)
- Strike Force Foxx (Big John Games, 1 player, price TBA)
- Sale: Steamworld Dig - 50 percent off (regular price $9) until July 31
- Sale: EskapeVektor - $4 (regular price $7) until July 31
- Sale: Snow Moto Racing 3D - $4 (regular price $8) until August 21