Blizzard has just announced the unlock schedule for the Blackrock Foundry raid! Normal and heroic modes open on February 3, with Mythic opening the following week on February 10. Raid finder begins to unlock with wing 1 on February 17, and you'll have to wait all the way until March 24 to kill Blackhand in wing 4. LFR will require a minimum item level of 635.
Keep in mind this doesn't mean patch 6.1 will be released on the same date. The @WarcraftDevs
Twitter account has already told us that the two are not dependent.
Check out the full unlock schedule after the break.
It won't be long before you'll be able to take the assault against the Iron Horde to the next level in new Raid content. To help you plan your attack, we've broken down the unlock schedule for Blackrock Foundry and the third Draenor world boss – Rukhmar. Will you be ready?
Those who plan to jump into the action in the Raid Finder will need a minimum item level of 635. Here's the rundown:
February 3, 2015:
- Blackrock Foundry opens with Normal and Heroic difficulties available.
- World boss Rukhmar becomes available in Spires of Arak.
February 10, 2015:
- Mythic difficulty becomes available.
February 17, 2015:
- Raid Finder Wing 1: Slagworks (Gruul, Oregorger, and The Blast Furnace) unlocks.
February 24, 2015:
- Raid Finder Wing 2: The Black Forge (Hans'gar and Franzok, Flamebender Ka'graz, and Kromog ) unlocks.
March 10, 2015:
- Raid Finder Wing 3: Iron Assembly (Beastlord Darmac, Operator Thogar, and The Iron Maidens) unlocks.
March 24, 2015:
- Raid Finder Wing 4: Blackhand's Crucible (Blackhand) unlocks.