If you're experiencing a sense of deja vu, don't worry, we're giving everyone another chance to win one of these health-focused packages for the holiday season. Products like the Skulpt Aim let you quantify your workout beyond steps by directly measuring body fat and muscle quality. Used in tandem with a wearable like the Apple Watch Sport, you can ascertain detailed correlations between exercise regimens and physical results. To do this, the Aim uses Electrical Impedance Mypgraphy (EIM) to measure the resistive and capacitive properties of the tissue via electrodes. With the holiday season upon us, the struggle to stay fit in the face of seasonal snacks is challenging. Skulp has provided us with a Skulpt Aim and Apple Watch Sport this week to help one lucky Engadget reader get over that hump and start the new year healthier. Just head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this fitness and technology combo.
Winner: Congratulations to Stephen J. of Cantonville, MD!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple Watch Sport (MJ2T2LL/A, 38mm Sil AI White - $349) and one (1) Skulpt Aim fitness tracker ($150).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 11th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!