The once elusive OnePlus smartphones have finally broken free of their invite-only status for those eager to score one. Although a relatively new name on the scene, the company's top-tier OnePlus 2 offers some heavy hitting specs. On the outside, it boasts a 5.5-inch, 1080p display and a sandstone-textured back, with optional panel upgrades spanning bamboo to Kevlar. Under the hood, it runs OxygenOS (a lightly skinned version of Android) with a Snapdragon 810 processor, 4GB of RAM and a capacious 64GB of storage. There's also a 13-megapixel camera, USB-C for charging and data, and a fingerprint sensor to keeps things secure. This week, OnePlus has provided us with a pair of its OnePlus 2 handsets for two lucky readers to enjoy. All you need to do is head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning. There's good news for everyone, though. After a recent price drop you can pick one up for just $349.
Winners: Congratulations to Gerry M. of Norwalk, CA and Umar M. of Calgary AB!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) OnePlus 2 smartphone (64GB, Sandstone Black).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 16th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!