Left a file on your desktop and you're already halfway across town? Want to share that movie, song or photo, but don't have a local copy or cloud backup? You can do all that easily -- and for free -- with Younity, a media server that connects all of your devices putting your digital stuff in reach. It creates private peer-to-peer streaming and file access, making it a great free alternative to services like Plex Premium. Younity can serve up media such as iTunes catalogs, Adobe Lightrooom libraries along with your regular files, so you'll always have your data available. Starting today, Android has joined Younity's roster of available platforms, which includes iOS, Mac and Windows. This week, the company has provided us with a Nexus 6P to celebrate the addition of Android and one lucky reader will get to stretch their legs in Younity's world of access on the handset. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning.
Winner: Congratulations to Steve E. of West Lafayette, IN!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Google / Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone (64GB) and one (1) pack of Spigen Crystal hard surface screen protectors.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 30th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!