Whether you're in a spacious home or cramped apartment, WiFi coverage isn't always what it could be. That's usually solved by upgrading your router to something with more power and range. Ubiquiti Labs has just launched its Amplifi HD (high density) WiFi system to help power users get the most out of their wireless network. The router includes a color touchscreen, as well as a mobile app for easy setup and is said to be ideal for connections of 200Mbps or more, making it a good option high-capacity streaming, gaming and IoT households. Two mesh antennas help to provide up to 20,000SF in range and offer convenient signal indicators for quick status checks. The company has provided us with two of these Amplifi HD systems in advance of its November 21st release for a pair of lucky readers this week. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this power-packed WiFi system.
Winners: Congratulations to Lucas A. of Atlanta, GA and Jay J. of Beverly Hills, CA!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive an Amplifi HD ($349 value each).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Nov. 9th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!