What's the cat doing? Did I leave the window open? Who's been eating my cereal? Keeping track of your pets and home security is easier than ever, and with Synology's latest Surveillance Station software running on one of its NAS products, there's more than just security. This well-known brand in network attached storage (NAS) offers your own personal and remotely accessible DLNA media server, letting you access photos, data, stream video and backup your files without third party services. The Surveillance Station package provides a video management system that lets you watch live feeds from multiple cameras, play back recorded video and even integrates with other security products like door controllers. This week, Synology has provided us with its DS416j NAS along with four 3TB drives and two Amcrest ProHD cameras for one extremely lucky reader. Just head on down to the Rafflecopter widget for up to three chances at winning this home security and media server package from Synology America Corp!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) Synology DiskStation DS416j including four (4) 3TB Seagate IronWolf NAS HDDs and two (2) Amcrest ProHD cameras.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Dec. 2nd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!