TV prices are dropping and quality is on the rise, at least compared to my initial foray into HD over a decade ago. Now, you can pick up a set with 4K, HDR and a built-in streaming platform for well under a grand, like this $650 55-inch P-Series from TCL. This unit is in our Back to School guide for its bang-for-buck value, but it's also a good deal for anyone who wants to upgrade from an aging display and still save a few bucks. The P-Series offers 4K resolution paired with support for Dolby Vision HDR, along with 72 contrast zones and a wide color gamut for your viewing pleasure. On top of that, this TCL set is a Roku smart TV with access to over 4,000 streaming channels and includes a built-in tuner so you can pluck HD content from the air if you pick up an antenna. The price for this 55-inch set with these features is a pretty good deal, but thanks to TCL, one lucky winner will get one for free. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this 4K HDR Roku Smart TV from TCL!
Winner: Mike S. (TBC)
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive one (1) TCL 55-inch P-Series 4K HDR TV 55P607 ($650 value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 26th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!