With smartphones becoming the center of portable media capture, LG's V30 feature set positions it near the top of available options. Plus if you're an Android user and have been eyeballing all the tall OLED displays out there, now's your chance. On the back, you've got a dual camera setup with both 16-megapixel f/1.6 aperture and 13-megapixel wide-angle lenses set to capture the world. If video is your thing, the V30 has a powerful set of features, including point-zoom and color presets that provide a professional touch to your content. Audio quality on this handset is also notable with strong speakers and a built-in Hi-Fi DAC to pass natural sounding audio to your headphones. The V30 is also a sleek and comfortable handset to hold, so if you'd like a chance to take one for a spin, you're in luck. This week, LG has provided us with an unlocked 64GB V30 for one lucky reader. Just head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this LG V30 smartphone!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) will receive one (1) LG V30 (US998 Unlocked / Silver / approximate value $830).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 22nd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!