When the holiday season rolls around, it's always a good excuse to get in a little play time. Picking up a few items for yourself or guaranteeing second-hand fun after you gift them is a win-win scenario. This week, smart-gadget maker Anki has passed along some top "toys" for two lucky readers. There's a liquid-metal Cozmo Collector's edition robot, which can be an entertaining companion as well as a platform to limber up your coding skills. When you're feeling a bit brawnier and competitive, there's the Fast & Furious Edition Anki Overdrive racing set. Just connect your mobile device (iOS / Android) to control one of these special edition vehicles, each with special tools, tricks and tactics available to help battle the competition. Anki has provided both a Cozmo Collector's Edition robot and Fast & Furious Edition Overdrive racing set for two winners. Just head down to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning a set of smart Anki products.
Winners: Congratulations to Charles B. of Comstock Park, MI and David G. of Indianapolis, IN!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Cozmo Collector's Edition robot and one (1) Fast & Furious Edition Overdrive racing set (approximately $350 value).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 20th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!