The PlayStation 4 has always focused on doing one thing incredibly well: playing video games. Two and a half years after hitting store shelves, a few unforeseeable issues have cropped up, but the PS4 is still the best console experience money can buy.
- Navigating the UI feels fast and intuitive
- Tons of great exclusive games
- Compact size makes the console surprisingly portable
- Gamepad battery life is still short
- WiFi speeds can be frustratingly slow
- System storage interface can be problematic and inaccurate